Catering Web Design Agency
In today’s saturated food industry, caterers face more competition than ever. In order to stand out and get bookings, a catering company needs the kind of website design that makes a strong first impression.
Before any prospect is going to call to book a job, he or she has to learn about you — and the most likely place to do so is online. So, ask yourself: What kind of first impression is your website design creating for your catering company? What does it say about your business — does it engender confidence or does it turn away prospects?
A catering web design company can make your website a 24/7 marketing tool. Through strategic design, it helps you capture more of the market share and outshine the competition.
The Must-Have Menu for an Effective Catering Site
If you want a catering website that enhances your online authority and draws prospects, here are some elements a professional catering web design agency will likely include.
- Streamlined layout. A cluttered website turns off visitors to the point where they won’t interact with you. A catering web design firm can streamline the process by helping you choose and display the most important information. As a result, you can ensure that your message comes across and prospects don’t lose interest.
- Simple navigation. Your website’s navigation menu needs to focus on the pages — preferably six or fewer — that are most important and relevant to visitors. If you’re having a hard time narrowing the options, a professional catering web design company can help.
- Alluring food photos. Catering is all about food, so you want to showcase dishes and menus via crisp, clear, professional photography. These images should show prospects what you offer and entice them to contact you.
- Testimonials. Prospects want to know what to expect if they hire you, which makes testimonials a potential powerful ally. Ask satisfied customers for recommendations you can use online. Positive reviews are a great way to build confidence and interest in what you offer.
- Prominent contact info. When a customer wants to contact you, you need to make it as easy as possible. Display your contact information prominently throughout your website, and include a contact form that makes it easy to reach out.
- Updated content. Regularly adding content to your website is a great way to encourage shares, drawing new traffic to your site. More than that, it’s vital for building online authority. As you continue to publish posts, articles, etc., about recipes, events and other catering topics, you enhance your online presence and communicate a sense of credibility and authority to visitors.
Is your catering company interested in learning more about the catering web design services we offer at Straight North? Contact us today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online today.