Pest Control SEO Company
When you’re in the business of eradicating pests, you want to be able to reach your target customers right when they need you.
So, when someone goes to Google looking for “bed bug removal (city)” or “(city) termite control”, for example, you want to be one of the top three results. Most users will click one of these options, meaning you have a short window of time in which to become the pest control provider they pick.
Why SEO Matters for Pest Control Companies
This is why SEO is so important, as it can help capture your audience at the moment they’re ready to schedule an appointment. To make the most of SEO, you’ll want to work with a professional pest control SEO company that helps you stand out against the competition.
Request A Free Consultation
Types of Pest Control SEO Services
How does a pest control SEO firm help you rank higher in search results? What sort of strategies work best to improve online authority and increase website traffic? Here are a few examples.
- Keyword-optimized content creation: Your pest control business likely stands the best chance of increased traffic through what’s known as long-tail keywords — longer, more specialized words or phrases that users might type into search engines. A pest control SEO agency will research the competition and trends, using that information to nail down which terms to target with content. Then, it will set up a content strategy that involves individualized pages for sets of related keywords. You might have pages for each town in which you work, pages for each type of pest you treat, and/or pages for each kind of pest treatment you use. All of this content helps alert search engines to the fact that you are worth highlighting in search results for those terms.
- Responsive web design: More and more users are searching on the go, using their smartphones when running errands, traveling, while at work or at home. When they search online, you want your website to display the same relevant information clearly and easily for them to see — no matter the device. As a bonus, mobile-ready web design lets search engines know you care about the user experience, one of many factors in increasing authority online.
- Link building: While website structure and keyword-optimized content are important parts of on-site optimization, which accounts for roughly 25 percent of SEO, the other 75 percent entails off-site efforts. Search engines value the number and quality of sites linking back to yours. It’s a factor in how Google determines the authority and value of your site, and whether or not you deserve to move up in search results. That said, a pest control SEO company will take steps to produce more backlinks in an effort to improve search rankings.
When your pest control company is interested in improving its online presence and taking advantage of search engine optimization to boost business, contact Straight North. You can call us at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote today.