Legal Marketing Company
Looking to increase business for your law practice? A solid legal marketing strategy is a must.
As a rule, marketing for legal firms is best summed up in two words: relationship building. A person who knows and trusts you is far more likely to become your client. Once they have done business with you, they are likely to keep coming to you (and referring their friends) for their legal needs.
Getting to know people is easy, but how do you get them to trust you? Of course, the most important thing is to always be ethical. Beyond that, education is the name of the game. By consistently and respectfully educating potential clients about your practice, your legal specialty, and how it affects them, you will demonstrate your value to them and show them that you are competent at what you do.
Request A Free Consultation
Let’s take a look at some of the best online and offline legal marketing services and strategies you can use to grow your legal business.
- Networking — Nothing works better to build relationships that last than getting face to face with people. Networking is important, but you want to do it strategically. Consider what other, non-competing business people in your area share your ideal clients, and see if you can work out a referral agreement. Joining a referral organization such as BNI can be a good move, too.
- Social media — Take your networking online through social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook. Not only is it a great way to expand your social reach, but also social media is an excellent medium for educating your clientele.
- Speaking — Seek out speaking opportunities: They are an excellent way to build your authority and spread the word about your law practice. Attorneys should not restrict their speaking only to offline events; there are plenty of online opportunities as well. You can even present a webinar on a hot topic in your area of expertise. Be sure to promote it well through social media; some social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn also offer PPC (pay-per-click) advertising you can use to build an audience.
- Blogging — Lawyers need to be thought leaders, and few things demonstrate thought leadership better than authoring articles. Posting to your blog is a must, but you should also consider guest posting on other blogs. Both are excellent SEO (search engine optimization) strategies that will help you show higher on Google search results. If you don’t have time to write, or simply hate doing it, hire a competent legal marketing firm to get the job done for you.
- Email marketing – Relationship building is a long-term effort. Once someone shows interest in your services, you’ll want to keep in touch with them regularly. Sending a regular email newsletter is an excellent and cost-effective way to keep your customers and prospects informed. Again, an experienced legal marketing company can help you stay on top of this aspect of marketing your legal firm.
If you are looking for a legal marketing agency to assist with web design, Internet marketing and other legal marketing services, call us at 855-883-0011 or request a quote.